- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Aggressive physical, occupational, and speech language therapy
- Staff Secured Neurobehavioral Programming
- Supported Independent Living
- On-site case managers, supervisors, and nursing staff
- Meaningful vocational and recreational skill development
Oppidan has as its mission a dedication to providing the highest quality of services and treatment to the survivors of brain injury. Through the provision of individualized assessments, behavioral interventions, psychosocial, cognitive, speech and physical therapies, and vocational and educational services, Oppidan seeks to assist its clients to obtain their maximum level of functioning and quality of life in the most normalized and least restrictive environment.
Oppidan is also dedicated to promoting public awareness of the needs of brain injury survivors and their families and educating professionals in the field of medical rehabilitation through education and training.
Oppidan operates all of its programs according to the following set of core values:
- All clients should be given the opportunity, to the best of their physical and cognitive ability, to self-administer medication.
- All clients’ treatment goals should be aimed at achieving the maximum independence in the least restrictive environment.
- All interventions are designed to ensure the safety and welfare of clients, their families and staff.
- All interventions and strategies are designed to assist our clients to improve social skills and develop more appropriate behavior.
In support of the Mission statement, Oppidan is committed to the following principles:
- To dedicate resources, efforts, and decisions to the provision and continuous improvement of quality services
- To ensure the satisfaction of clients and their families
- To provide a supportive work environment that promotes teamwork and fosters respect for every individual throughout Oppidan
- To instill in all employees at all levels of the organization a sense of pride and ownership in Oppidan
- To inspire innovative organizational improvements by encouraging and supporting the ideas of all persons served and staff at Oppidan
- To serve as the primary resource for those survivors of brain injury and their families while providing cost effective solutions to their rehabilitation and/or supported independent living needs
Accreditations and Licenses
CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) Accredited in Medical Rehabilitation Programs as a Residential Rehabilitation Programs: Brain Injury Specialty Program (Adult)
Assisted Living Facility (ALF) License # 9876
Transitional Living Facility (TLF) # 70090980
Transitional Living Facility (TLF) # 70090982